Tuesday, March 3, 2020

How To Quick and Cute Paper Piecing Puppy With Treat Box

**UPDATED** Includes Video & SVG Links

Hello crafty friends,
Today I am sharing a fun and easy treat box project. I used the Best Ever Glue to construct my cute project.
Here is a look at my completed project. It is a little paper pieced puppy dog along with a little pot shaped treat box.



 Here is a view from the side.




 Here is a view of the treat box that is empty.



Here's a closer look at the face of the puppy dog. You can also see her adorable dimensional bow.

ScraPerfect Supplies Used



Additional Supplies
Card Stock
Chalk Inks
Pebbles Chalk
White Pen
Black Pen

Puppy Dog SVG FILE
If you're interested in the Puppy Dog With Treat Box File I Created,
you can purchase it for $1.99. It comes in SVG, WPC and Studio Formats
CLICK HERE
(sorry link no longer working)
Thank you so much for stopping by and allowing me to share with you. Be sure to head over to ScraPerfect and pick up some of their amazing glue. Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment