Thursday, October 23, 2014

TBT Fall Cricut Crafts

Happy Thursday crafty friends,
It's another quick Throwback Thursday post. So I am sharing a couple of projects I created last fall with my Cricut Cartridges.


Cricut Doodle Charms Treat Poster


For this first project, I created this poster to go on my lamp post for the Trick or Treaters last year. I created the little bear trick or treaters with my Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge. For complete details you can go to the original post: CLICK HERE


Cricut Doodle Charms Layout

For this second project, I once again turned to my Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge and created the cute little bear paper piecing and the cute pumpkins. I also used some DCWV Sweet Treats stack papers for the layout. For complete details on this project: CLICK HERE

FREEBIE
This Week's Freebie
The Pumpkin Patch Letters I Created For This Layout
Folder contains: JPG, PNG and PDF Formats
Free through 10-31-14 only

I love being able to revisit past projects. For those that follow my blog, it is a chance to get a second look and for those new to my blog, this is a great way to showcase some old, but fun projects. 

As always, thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your crafty time with me. Until the next time,



0 comments:

Post a Comment