Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Time Fun Layout

Hello crafty friends,
I am sharing a layout I created with a Christmas theme. While Christmas is over, there are plenty of photos to get into scrapbooks.
christmas time fun page kit layout-480-MPC
Here is a view of my finished layout. I created it with a file set from papercraftingworld.com. You can head over there and grab it if you are still looking for some files to complete your layouts. I also made this layout into a page kit. So if you don’t have or want to cut out your own, you can purchase the page kit at page-kits.com. I used several mini ink pads to ink the edges of my die cut pieces as well as some dry decorator chalks for the bears facial features.

christmas time fun bear-480
Here is a closer look at the cute little Christmas bear paper piecing.

christmas time fun left page-480
Here is a closer look at the entire left page.

fun presents closeup-480

Here is a closer look at some of the presents. I used the following inks:
I used the Chocolate ink from the Basics Ink Pad set for all of the brown bear pieces 
as well as all the red pieces.

I used the Sky ink from the Whimsy Ink Pad set for the white hat pieces.
I used the Crème Brulee ink from the Whimsy Ink Pad set for the rope piece on the bear’s bag.
I used the Crème Brulee ink from the Enchantment Ink Pad set for the rope piece on the bear’s bag.
I used the Topiary ink from the Adventure Ink Pad set for the dark green presents.
I used the pear ink from the Adventure Ink Pad set for the light green pieces.
I used the saddle ink from the Basics Ink Pad set for the light brown bear pieces.

Here are the products I used
pazzle1
Pazzles Inspiration
bear christmas time fun-ppr-cf-200
PCW Christmas Time Fun SVG File Set
dcwv christmas and winter stackvp-450
Die Cuts With A View Christmas & Winter Stack
whimsy ink pad
Whimsy Ink Pad set
Z2501-adventure
Adventure Ink Pad set
Z2502-enchantment
Enchantment Ink Pad set
Z2503-basics
Basics Ink Pad set
Z1767
White Chalk Marker
basic 10
Dry Decorator Chalk
4275-black pens
Black Fine Tip Pen
Z1151-foam tape
Foam Tape
1514-tombow adhesive
Tombow Adhesive Runner

Again, you can get the page kit at page-kits.com: HERE. They are in limited quantities, so pick it up while you can. Well I think that about covers it for today. Be sure to come back by tomorrow as I will be sharing another, hopefully inspiring project!
As always, thank you for sharing your crafty time with me.

2013 fall winter melsig-450

0 comments:

Post a Comment