Saturday, June 8, 2013

Father’s Day Blessing Card-FREE DIGI

Good morning crafty friends,
I am sharing the details on the card I created for yesterday’s Digi Desserts Fridaze post.
fathers day-blessingcard2-500
Here is a view of the completed card. There isn’t a whole lot to this card, but it looks like so much more because of the many layers.
I also used this weeks DDF FREE WORD ART DIGI. So be sure to head over to that post and pick it up while you can.

front closeup-500
Here is a close up of the cogs-gears. I cut them from plain black cardstock. I used the silver Cat’s Eye Chalk Ink to add some shading. I used a couple of VERY OLD brads I had in my stash. I used a little foam tape on two of the gears for just a little lift.
side view-cu2-500
This is a side shot trying to show the slight lift.
circle brads-500
Closer look at the two smaller pewter brads,

Here is a list of the products I used to create this project
  
cogs-gears-cf-ppr-cf-200
PCW File: Cogs-Gears Cutting File
Coming Soon
worlds greatest-blessings-ds-200
PCW Digi: Father’s Day Blessings Digi
This Weeks Freebie
ColorBox Queue Basic Pigment Cat's Eye Set
screw top brads-250
Neutral & Metallic Mini Square Brad Assortment

  I used to participate in a ton of challenges and have not in a very long time. So I was surfing blog land and decided I would enter my card into the following challenges.
 *  Cards For Men – Dad’s Challenge
*  Clear It Out Challenge – Male Card and Metal
          I used the Metal Brads (both kinds) from my VERY OLD stash…lol!
*  Crafts For Eternity – Male Themed Project
*  Crafty Card Makers – Father’s Day Themed Project
*  Creative Memories – Lots of Layers
*  Die Cuttin’ Divas – Use Sketch
*  Going Grey-Scrap Creations – Father’s Day
*  Paper Take Weekly – Anything Goes
*  Belli Challenge – Father’s Day
*  Crafty Creations Challenges – One For The Boys
*  Little Red Wagon  -  Heavy Metal-Use Metal
*  Simon Says Stamps  -  Masculine Father
*  Stamp n’ Doodle  - Father’s Day, Card For Male
*  Word Art Wednesday – Anything Goes – Positive Msg.
*  Cut It Up Challenges  -  Father's Day Challenge
*  Simply Create  - Father's Day Challenge

Be sure to head over to the DDF post HERE and pick up this 
week’s FREE Word Art Digi. Remember, it is only available for one week.

ALERT: 
Leave me a comment on this post and I will pick one randomly selected comment to win the SVG-Cut files I used on this card!!!!
Please also consider taking a moment to become
a follower and subscribe to my blog lovin' feed :-)

Thank you for sharing your crafty time with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment