Monday, August 6, 2012

Cartridge Showcase: Artiste Bundle

Good morning crafty friends,
Today my showcase is on the new Cricut Artiste Bundle from Close To My Heart. I have recently become a Close To My Heart Consultant and got my hands on this new bundle. It is a terrific value for what you get. I know most of us are used to paying around 30 to 35 for a new cartridge, so the $99 price tag seems a bit steep.  But it really isn’t when you consider what you get. You get the following:
CricutArtiste
* Cricut Cartridge: The cartridge is jammed packed with a great variety of cuts including some fantastic 3-D cuts too!
* 3 D-Size Stamp Sets which correspond with several of the cuts on the cart
* 3 Sheets of Chipboard Elements that Correspond with Each Stamp Set!!!!
* Plus!!!! The Cartridge comes with 2 books, one with assembly instructions for the 3-D projects!!!

Okay, now on to my projects!



CANDY CANE BAG
candy cane bag-500
I recently created this bag for a Christmas in July post. Direct Direct Post Link




BIRTHDAY BEAR CARD
artiste bear650
Here is a card I made using cuts from the Artiste Cartridge to “Paper Piece” this cute bear. 
Direct Post Link



BRAVO GRADUATION CARD
A graduation card I made for my newest sister in law who earned her Master’s Degree. I created this card using the Cricut Artiste Cartridge, and the Rosette Cut on pg. 50 at 1.5”. For complete details on this project, 
Direct Link Post
koreen card1-650



VINTAGE HANGING BOX
I created this pretty hanging box using the cut on page 61 For Direct Link Post
vintage box bbr-650

vintage box cu650

If you like these projects, then please consider purchasing your Artiste Bundle through my link. SHOP NOW

Thank you so much for taking a moment of your crafty time to stop by. Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new Die Cut and or Stamp Challenge with the PCW Designers!
Have a wonderfully crafty day!
-Melin

0 comments:

Post a Comment