Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Taste of Summer Blog Hop Day1


Good morning crafty friends,
Welcome to our taste of summer blog hop. Over the next 2 days we will be bringing you some super creations made with all the tasty treats that bring to mind SUMMER!  So grab a nice tall glass of Ice Tea, Lemonade or even around here we call it an Arnold Palmer....50/50 tea and lemonade and enjoy the show!


So to get things started, here is what I came up with!

Orange You Sweet Layout
orange you sweet pk-500
Here’s a view of the entire layout. I thought the title was so cute!
bear full body-500
Close up of bear holding his orange slice.

bear topper-500
Close up of the bear topper holding the orange slice.

orange close up-500
Orange and slice close up.

Here is my Second Project
This layout was created using my Pazzles Inspiration and some files I created. I did use an EK Success border punch for the border strip beneath the border of cherries. I love that I can design my whole layout in my Pazzles Inspiration software and then cut....easy peasy :)


Now what would a blog hop be without a little blog candy!
So here it is.

For One Lucky Winner
Leave a comment here and BE A FOLLOWER of this blog and you can win one of these page kits!
orange you sweet pk-500
Yep that’s right!  This super cute layout is also a page kit available at page-kits.com.


For Everyone
Sweet As Cherries Cutting File Set
For those of you who use "Cutting Files" Here is this FREE set to make a super cute and "tasty" layout that I created above! The file set comes in the following formats: AI, DXF, EPS, GSD, KNK, MTC, SCAL2, STUDIO, SVG and WPC. The Sweet As Cherries Label is also a JPG File for easy Print and cutting. Be sure to grab yours while it's free and then continue on the hop!
CLICK HERE


Now on to the lovely Olivia to see what super tasty treat she has for you! 

Be sure to hop through and also come back tomorrow for day 2 and a whole new line-up and some more great freebies and inspiration!1!
Have a wonderfully crafty day!
-Melin

0 comments:

Post a Comment